What CFA Provides the Industry
CFA Membership will keep you connected, educated, & informed in the asset-based lending and factoring industries.
National Membership in CFA is available for organizations who are actively engaged in secured lending. One membership will bring member benefits to all your employees. In addition, CFA regional chapters offer individual membership for lenders, factors, and service providers.
Chapter Membership in CFA is available to individuals. If you work for a lender, then we ask that your organization be a National Member before you join the local chapter. If your employer has a National CFA Membership, you can become a member of your local Regional CFA Chapter.
For more information about a CFA National Membership, please contact:
For more information on Chapter Memberships, click here to find your chapter.
Why Join CFA?
BOOST GROWTH – MINIMIZE RISK – MAXIMIZE PROFIT
- Meet referral sources at a broad array of industry events, from local chapter meetings to industry-leading conferences.
- Share best-practices and experiences with both entrepreneurs and large international lenders at both industry-wide events and meetings focused on industry segments such as factoring or capital markets.
- Enable your staff to deliver their best, through industry-focused education programs delivered by leading experts in the field, some of which are for members only.
- Create a business-friendly environment that enables growth in ABL and Factoring practices by supporting CFA programs that educate regulators and the media about our industry.
- Discounts on events
- Participation in committees with other industry leaders
- Targeted networking
- Member-only education programs
- Custom Statistical Information
- Support Advocacy
- The Secured Lender Magazine
- Online find-a-lender listing.
Applying for Membership
Thank you for your interest in joining the Commercial Finance Association. We are sure the benefits of a CFA membership will help you and your company thrive.
Contact James Kravitz at (646) 839-6080 or email@example.com