The Convention Exhibit Hall will be in the JW Marriott Austin in Austin, TX.
Exhibit Hall Hours (subject to change):
Wednesday, November 11, 2015:
• 10:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. – Exhibit Hall set-up
• 2:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. – Exhibit Hall open
Thursday, November 12, 2015:
• 8:45 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. – Exhibit Hall open
(Traffic will be greatest during Networking Break from 9:45 a.m. – 11:15 a.m.)
• 5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. – Guitar Workshop and Bar Reception in Exhibit Hall
Friday, November 13, 2015:
• 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. – Exhibit Hall open
(Prize Drawing at 11:00 a.m.)
• 11:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. – Exhibit Hall tear-down
• 1 complimentary Convention registration
• 50% discount on 2 additional Convention registrations
• Opportunity to do an educational webinar (CFA must approve topic)
• Free listing on CFA’s Service Provider Directory for 4 months
• A one-time use of the pre-and post-show list of 71st Annual Convention attendees
• Exhibit Hall Guide including an exhibit map and company info mailed with the October issue of
The Secured Lender and to be handed out at the Convention
• Acknowledgment with company description in the 71st Annual Convention Program Book
• Acknowledgment in the 71st Annual Convention Program
• Acknowledgment on the CFA website
• Acknowledgment in Nov. issue of The Secured Lender
• Key events to be held in the exhibit hall:
— All refreshment breaks
— Networking Central
— Exhibit Hall Happy Hour and Live Music
— Thursday Evening Guitar Workshop and Bar
• “Exhibitor” ribbons for attendee name badge
Add a full-page, 4-color ad in the 71st Annual Convention special issue of The Secured Lender Magazine to any sponsorship or booth space for a 71st Anniversary special price of $4,000. Other media packages are available. Contact CFA for more information.
Important exhibitor Information:
Exhibit Equipment: The 10’ x 10’ exhibit booth includes the following:
□ 1 complimentary Convention registration □ 1 identification sign 6-foot skirted table 2 chairs
□ 1 wastebasket □ The exhibit hall is carpeted
Booths are assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis and according to your priority points.
Exhibitors have the opportunity to collect business cards for a drawing at their booth. On Friday, November 14, 2014, CFA will hold a prize drawing to raffle off exhibitor items. All prizes are subject to CFA review and approval.
Exhibitor Giveaways and Marketing Material: All exhibitor giveaways and marketing material is subject to review and approval by CFA. Giveaways and marketing material can only be distributed from inside your assigned booth during assigned exhibitor hours. Please submit your giveaways & marketing material to CFA for review & approval by Oct. 30, 2015.
With the purchase of your booth, you receive one complimentary Convention registration and two registrations at a 50% discount. This registration fee includes admission to Exposition and to all Convention social and meal functions, seminars and programs. Employee(s) must be listed under the same corporate name as that of the exhibitor. NOTE: ALL EXHIBIT BOOTH STAFF MUST REGISTER FOR THE CONVENTION. Exhibit booth personnel cannot staff the exhibit booth without a paid full convention registration. Individuals registered at the spouse fee cannot staff the booth.
Exhibitor Setup & Tear Down: TBD
GES is the official decorator for the Convention. All arrangements for exhibit material handling, decorations, additional furniture, labor, signs, cleaning, electrical, etc. must be made at the exhibitor’s expense via GES. GES will send exhibitors an exhibitor kit with complete information and instructions regarding displays, shipments, setup and dismantling as well as additional services they offer. GES will have a desk set up in the Exhibit area & a representative will be available each day to answer any of your questions.
How do I reserve an exhibit Booth?
For more information or to reserve an exhibitor booth, contact James Kravitz at (646) 839-6080; email@example.com.
In order to reserve your booth, you must submit your contract & payment by September 18, 2015. In order to be included with the Exhibitor Guide that will be distributed with the October issue of The Secured Lender, you must submit form and payment by August 17, 2015.
Please send the completed form with payment to CFA, 370 7th Avenue, Suite 1801, New York, NY, 10001 or fax to 212.564.6053.